DG Buildis committed to the prevention of work-related injury and ill health of its staff, contractors and visitors within its working environment. It is our policy to ensure that any work carried out within the scope of the business is conducted in compliance with our HSEQMS and complies with all applicable regulatory requirements.
Emphasis will be placed on effective management, ensuring a systematic approach to the identification of risks using a hierarchy of controls and, the allocation of financial and physical resources to control these risks. To deliver these responsibilities, DG Build undertakes to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy place of work by providing plant, equipment and systems of work which reduces risks to people’s health and safety;
- Promote OHS awareness within the company and encourage workers to participate in the decision-making processes within the HSEQMS;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other requirements associated with our operations;
- For outsourced process or services, DG Build will determine criteria and methods of control to ensure conformity to our requirements and regulatory authorities.
- Arrange for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of preventative and protective measures;
- Have in place a framework for setting and reviewing our OHS objectives and targets;
- Train, educate and inform our workers about OHS issues that may affect their work; and commit to reporting OHS performance with measurable targets to ensure continued improvement.