DG Buildis committed to managing the environmental impact of our business processes. Any work carried out within the scope of the business is conducted in an environmentally aware and responsible manner and complies with all applicable regulatory requirements.
This commitment extends to ensuring that operations do not unnecessarily endanger flora, fauna, sensitive areas, sites of heritage importance or present concerns to members of the public and community. Or intent, therefore, is to:
- Promote environmental awareness within the company and encourage workers to work in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Continually improve our practices to prevent pollution and harm to the environment;
- Have in place a framework for setting and reviewing our environmental objectives and targets;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other requirements associated with our operations;
- Train, educate and inform our workers about environmental issues that may affect their work; and
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.